Právě je pát 19. dub 2024 5:37:30

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Romanians in Czech Legion in Russia
PříspěvekNapsal: pon 12. dub 2010 18:20:41 

Hello to all!

My name is Bogdan, I am romanian, and I reenact romanian transylvanian volunteers from WW1.

Romanians from Transylvania were at the outbreak of WW1 austro-hungarian subjects, as Czechs, but they didnt wanted to fight for AH monarchy, so they deserted in numbers to Antante forces.

First romanian volunteer regiments were raised in POW camp from Darnita, Ukraine, with the help of Czech Legion as logistic support, in 1916. Some 3 regiments were formed by romanian transylvanians in Russia by the help of the Czech Legion and they went to romanian front from Moldavia in 1917. They were disbanded in early 1918 as a result of Buftea Peace, when Romania had to cease fighting.

But romanian transylvanians didnt gave up the fight, so they raised other regiments, now named 2nd Romanian Volunteer Corp, in eastern Russia, and they were incorporated to Czech Legion, under Czech command. They fought together with Czech Legion in Siberia between 1918-1920 against Red Army, returning in Romania in 1921.

Předmět příspěvku: Re: Romanians in Czech Legion in Russia
PříspěvekNapsal: pon 12. dub 2010 18:28:23 

Here is a photo with our military history reenactment group, in the uniforms of romanian transylvanian volunteers from Russia, WW1.

Obrázek

PříspěvekNapsal: sob 17. dub 2010 6:23:35 

Ahoj všem!

Jmenuji se Bogdan, jsem rumunské, a já jsem znovu přijmout rumunské Transylvánie dobrovolníků z WW1. Romanians od Transylvanie byli při vypuknutí WW1 Austro-maďarská předměty, jako Češi, ale didnt chtěli bojovat za AH monarchii, a tak Opustili v počtu až Antante síly. První rumunských dobrovolnických pluků byly vzneseny v zajateckém táboře z Darnita, Ukrajiny, s přispěním českých legií jako logistickou podporu, v roce 1916. Přibližně 3 pluky byly tvořeny rumunské transylvanians v Rusku pomocí české legie a oni šli do rumunského přední z Moldávie v roce 1917. Oni byli rozpuštěni v počátku roku 1918 jako výsledek Buftea míru, kdy Rumunsko, aby ukončili boje. Ale rumunské transylvanians didnt vzdal boj, tak se zvedl ostatní regimenty, nyní jmenoval 2. rumunské Dobrovolnické Corp, ve východním Rusku, a byl včleněn do české legie, pod české velení. Bojovali spolu s Českou legií na Sibiři, mezi 1918-1920 proti Rudé armádě, vracet se v Rumunsku v roce 1921.

PříspěvekNapsal: pon 26. dub 2010 19:04:31 
zdravotník
zdravotník

Hallo Bogdan,
thank you for your article about Romanians in Czech Legion in Russia. It is very interesting and we hope you provide us more information about the history and your military history reenactment group in the future.

PříspěvekNapsal: úte 27. dub 2010 5:20:41 

Hello, Monika!

Thank you for the greetings! I am sorry that I cant speak Czeh language, I have to post all in english. Myabe you'll translate into Czeh language if someone is interested on the subject. :)

I'll let you know about our future actions and events and, who knows, maybe you'll come into Romania to participate together to one action we will organise. We live very close to the hungarian border, in the town of Oradea (15 km from the hungarian border). Some of us (just a few people) live in Cluj-Napoca (150 km from the hungarian border). We are all genuine romanian transylvanians reenacting romanian transylvanian volunteers from ww1 :)

Our next action will be at Bucharest on 8-9 may 2010, at the Military Museum Days, with international participations (friends from Traditsia reenactment asociation from Bulgaria will come). We will present uniforms of 1 Wallachische Grenzinfanterie Regiment no. 16 from Orlat (1848-1849 revolution period) and of course romanian tranyslvanian volunteers from ww1.

PříspěvekNapsal: úte 04. kvě 2010 12:45:06 
zdravotník
zdravotník

Hallo,
Sorry for my late answer. It is understandably you cant speak czech. I cant speak romanian too. ;) It isnt problem, I can translate your articles into Czech and get them on the forum. But I think that most of people understand in english but they only have a problem with answer. My english isnt so good too. :oops: We will be glad if you let us know about your future actions, send photos and so on. We would like to cooperate with you in the future.

Monika

PříspěvekNapsal: stř 05. kvě 2010 0:38:03 

Hello, Monica! Thanks for your answer! You speak english very well! :)

We would like to invite to in Romania, in mid October this year, to participate to a commemorative march which we organise in our county, very close to hungarian border, so for you it would be easier to come if you like this action.

We live in Bihor county, next to the hungarian border, and in 1919 the area, mainly inhabited by romanians, was liberated by romanian army, led by romanian transylvanian volunteer regiments in first line. At 16 april 1919 romanian offensive started against hungarian bolshevic army, who terorised romanian population from Bihor county, and in few days, on 20 april 1919, romanian army liberated Oradea, the main city in Bihor county, after romanian transylvanian volunteer regiments crushed the hungarian bolshevic units who opposed. The offensive stopped only on 3 august 1919, when romanian troops entered Budapest, puting an end to bolshevic rule in Hungary, in conjuction with Czech and Serb armies on the other fronts.

We want to make this 20 km commemorative march in mid October because in October we celebrate the Day of Romanian Army and we want to follow the same route as romanian transylvanian volunteers used back in 1919. The march will be 2 days long, 10 km in saturday and 10 km in sunday, with stops in villages were romanian soldiers are buried, to atend religious services. We can make battle simulations if we want, during this march.

We will try to give you transport with buses from Oradea (10 km from hungarian border) to the area of the march (80 km from Oradea), acomodation and food for this days of marching. We'll do our best, because in Romania reenactment movement is almost unknown by authorities (altough apreciated by the public), so everything is paid from our own money.

Here you can see pictures from our first edition of the march, last year, in October 2009: http://6dorobanti.ro/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1255432289/0

It will also participate 6 Dorobanti Association from Bucharest and (if they confirm) 43 pesi pluk Association from Brno, Czech Republic.

I also sent this invitation by e-mail to Karel Vasatko.

We are waiting for an answer from you :)

Best regards,

Bogdan.

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina